Graduates Raise More Than $66,000 For Charity
Florida’s premier engineering leadership program, the Florida Engineering Leadership Institute (FELI), recently saw 40 professional engineers graduate from its Class of 2022.
FELI is a leadership program that puts training into practice. It helps transition engineering professionals into community professionals and leaders within our societies, communities and workplace.
The 40 new FELI graduates hail from throughout Florida, and they participated in the 10-month program, with class sessions held in key cities throughout Florida.
As part of their leadership training, the Class of 2022 adopted two charitable programs – Sleep In Heavenly Peace, which helps ensure no child sleeps on the floor, and Feeding Florida, the food bank network of Florida.
All total, FELI students:
- Raised more than $66,000 for both charitable programs,
- Built about 100 bunk-beds for the Sleep In Heavenly Peace program, and
- Conducted bed builds in Tallahassee, Orlando, Jacksonville and Miami.
FELI is an education program administered by the Florida Engineering Society (FES) and American Council of Engineering Companies of Florida (ACEC Florida). The FELI Class of 2022 graduation took place in conjunction with the FES and ACEC Florida Annual Conference.
FELI Class of 2022 graduates include:
- Carlos Alba, PE, PTOE, Miami
- Mike Albert, PE, West Palm Beach
- Corey Bloxam, PE, Orlando
- John Burton, PE, PMP, PTOE, Tampa
- Anthony Caggiano, Jr., PE, Alachua
- Kevin Carey, PE, PTOE, Clermont
- Corey Chascin, PE, Jacksonville
- Christina Colon, PE, Ocoee
- Christopher Coughlin, PE, Tampa
- David Cowan, Jr., PE, ENV SP, LEED AP, West Palm Beach
- Chris Cromwell, PE, Temple Terrace
- Dwight Dempsey, PE, SE, Tallahassee
- Carnot Evans, PE, Kissimmee
- Lee Flynn, PE, Ft. Myers
- Jitesh Gajera, PE, Longwood
- Amanda Glynn, PE, Orlando
- Behnam Golestani, PhD, PE, Orlando
- Reid Harriett, PE, Jacksonville
- Linda Hess, PE, West Palm Beach
- Travis Humphries, PE, Lake City
- Erin Hunt, PE, Tampa
- Kevin Iannarone, PE, Oviedo
- Daniel Iglesias, PE, Miami
- Joseph Keezel, PE, Orlando
- Chris LaForte, PE, West Palm Beach
- Matt LaLuzerne, PSM, Orlando
- Alberto Lazaro, PE, Miami
- Alex Lazowick, PE, PMP, Pompano Beach
- Francis Lewis, PE, Tampa
- William Lyon, PE, Jacksonville
- Jeanette Maldonado-Ambler, PE, LEED AP, Lake Mary
- Eduardo Ponce, PE, Bartow
- Tejsingh Rana, PE, Miami
- Doug Schumann, PE, Coral Gables
- Travis Shannon, PE, Tallahassee
- Raymond Stangle, PE, Kissimmee
- Pawan Subramaniam, PhD, PE, Tallahassee
- Sheida Tirado-Santos, PE, Tampa
- Matthew Trussoni, PE, AIA, PhD, Coral Gables
- Laura Vogel, PE, PhD, ENV SP, Doral
Congratulations to all new FELI graduates.
# # #