A membership with the Florida Engineering Society offers exceptional benefits from networking opportunities and continuing education to the development of leadership and personal skills.
Networking Opportunities With Local Chapters
- Involvement with your local community
- Networking with local engineers
- Features on current topics of local interest and importance to community leaders
- Monthly meetings, annual golf tournament
- Student chapters and scholarships
- Public relations at community events
FES gives you a great opportunity to give back or to “pay it forward” through great educational programs.
- Help broaden young minds through our K-12 program.
- Support today’s students with the MATHCOUNTS program.
- Volunteer through our many fundraisers to benefit Florida Engineering Scholarship programs.
- Get involved with a Student Chapter.
FES offers a number of affordable programs and products that allow you to grow your technical expertise, improve your leadership skills, and help keep your career on track. FES continuing education courses and seminars will set you apart.
- FES Continuing Education Events Calendar
- Career Management Products
Take your career to the next level with FES. When you get involved and participate, the opportunities to develop your leadership skills are endless.
- Join the Florida Engineering Leadership Institute (FELI).
- Serve on an FES Committee.
- Volunteer to be a Chapter Officer.
FES keeps engineers informed of changes to state regulations, continuing education, legislative issues, technological advances within the industry, and so much more! We even give you multiple ways to get the news from social media sites (Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter), our website, email blasts, to our magazine, The Journal.
FES offers everything you need to keep your career on track. From job listings in our Career Center, to opportunities to market yourself, FES provides you with the connections and resources you need to keep your career moving forward.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or 850-224-7121.