The Florida Engineers in Construction (FECON) is one of the five practice sections of the Florida Engineering Society representing those members who are engaged in construction or design/construction, or an FES member whose interest is primarily in the construction field. FECON provides:
- An effective forum for discussion and action on problems of common interest to engineers employed or engaged in construction or in design construction.
- An opportunity to strengthen the role of the engineer in construction.
- A way to promote better engineer-construction management relationships.
- An opportunity to augment your firm’s business development initiatives.
Means of communication and liaison with engineers in other practice sections of FES and with other similar state sections.
FECON Administrative Committee
- Eric M. Jimenez, PE, Chair
- Francisco Cruz, PE, Vice-Chair
- Vienna Freeman, Secretary
- Ann McNeill, Treasurer
- Meredith Montgomery, Staff Liaison