Florida Professional Engineers in Industry (FPEI), a practice section of FES, provides an effective forum for discussion and action on problems of common interest to engineers employed in industry; promotes the professional development, recognition, and economic interests of its members; and promotes cooperative relations between engineers and management in furtherance of high standards of professional service employment.
- Charles W. Davis, Jr., Ph.D., Chair
- Carnot Evans, PE, Vice Chair
- Eric McAra, PE, Secretary/Treasurer
- Meredith Montgomery, Staff Liaison
New and improved products stimulate the life and growth of Florida. These benefits result from research and development to which engineers make a unique contribution. This competition recognizes the results of those efforts and the foresight of the companies whose support bring new products to the marketplace. The purpose of the FPEI New Product Award is to recognize the full spectrum of benefits that come from the research and engineering of new products in our state.
The Florida Professional Engineers in Industry (FPEI) Engineer of the Year Award recognizes the nominated engineer who has made the most outstanding contribution to the advancement of engineers in industry.
FPEI Tuition Scholarship (In Memory of Jorge Pardo, P.E.)
- Be currently enrolled or accepted into a Florida university engineering program.
- Be in or entering his/her sophomore, junior or senior year.
- Have at least a 3.0 average on a 4.0 scale.
- Be recommended by an engineering faculty member.
- Be interested in pursuing a career in the engineering field (all disciplines).
For more information or to join, please call (850) 224‐7121.